Thursday, May 9, 2013

Yay, 32! What did we do?

So, yesterday was my birthing day! Yay, for 32!

Let me tell you, my day was filled with  awesomeness, filled with awesomeness, and bacon!

I probably couldn't have asked for a better way to spend it.  

Yes, it was that great!

What did we do?

Well, we went to the mechanic and picked up the truckster, then we went shopping and picked up all the stuff I wanted for dinner and frosting and shiz for my cake, and then the boys and I just chilled out all day baking bread and the cake and waited for Mama Bear to come home and celebrate with us. 

And, for my birthday dinner?

I chose bacon and camembert cheese with a side of chuck roast.  Yummy, yummy delicious!  I ate so much I was still uncomfortably full this morning.  It was wicked awesome!

And, I got to thinking about how insanely lucky I am...and tired! Perhaps, I can get these bratty boys to agree to nap at the same time, so I can lay down and snuggle them while digesting my food baby from yesterday.   

P.s. While the Pizzmeister and Mama Bear decorated the cake the boys and I baked earlier in the day Two-zy was beside himself with excitement.   

Man, he's getting big!

No comments:

Post a Comment