Monday, November 19, 2012

Rage Filled Rage with Horror!

This post was originally going to be about the upcoming black Friday sales and how I hate them and how I now hate facebook too because it only shows my status updates and blog posts to a few people.

But, then I thought of something.  I don't have to shop on "black friday"  because I have finished all my shopping, and facebook charges me nothing for having a page there.  So, I guess I really have nothing to complain about.


But,  the Pizzmeister does.

He says he wants you guys to either stop waking him up or start bringing him coffee as a peace offering when you do.  He likes it decaffeinated with half cream, half coffee, and an ample supply of sugar.

P.s. He also says that if you want to get into his good graces you could start off by sending him all your gummy worms.

P.P.s.  Yes, I do in fact blame my readers for a lot of the things I do and make the Pizzmeister do, like wake up and go to bed at a certain time, because I hate making him mad at me.  I'd much rather throw you under the bus!  :)

P.P.P.s.  Yes, I know I am weak and pathetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment