Monday, March 23, 2015

We Take Lazy Seriously Around Here

So, it's yet another Monday morning, and nobody wants to be awake and out of bed, but what we want doesn't matter.  You gotta do what you gotta do!

Anyway, we are all feeling particularly lazy this morning and perhaps a little grumpy too.

So grumpy, in fact, that an all out war of comfort happened and the battle is still raging on.

You read it correctly.  We are in fact fighting about who is most comfortable and best at being lazy.

It all started because Two-zy had to go and drag the laundry basket over by the fire, hop inside it, and then lied down in it and declared, loudly, that he was "so comfortable."  

Of course, The Pizzmeister, not to be outdone, was vehement that his technique of laying on the couch with his feet up on the back was more comfortable, and I didn't want to be left out, so I said I was most comfortable as I sat and drank my coffee drowsily. 

Then things got heated.

I was told, under no uncertain terms, that I was not in the running to be deemed the most comfortable or laziest because I was drinking coffee and they were just laying there.  Then a big, ridiculous argument started about which brat was most comfy and lazy.

Unfortunately, Two-zy lost on the lazy department because he dragged his perch to where he wanted it, which is definitely not lazy, but the argument about who is most comfy is still going strong.

I doubt they will ever come to an agreement over this silly argument, but I am looking at the dog smugly laying in front of the fire, looking as if she didn't have a care in the world, and I give my vote to the mongrel.  I mentioned this to the brats, and it didn't go over well.

No comments:

Post a Comment