Friday, February 28, 2014

Facing Reality! Hello Old Frenemy!

Well, it's been a great week and few months, except for one minor set back.  We've had a great time playing with all of our toys, we've made some fun little videos, we've gotten some really nice comments and messages from people across my youtube, facebook, and forum worlds, and I am still losing weight!

Overall, I couldn't be happier, and I am extremely grateful for everything.  

I'm lucky!

I know this, despite the one little downfall I'm facing, and finally admitting to myself that I'm facing because I am not sure I can hide it anymore.

My old friend and enemy, I believe the cool kids use the term "frenemy" is out of retirement!

That dirty bastard!

And, here I was, honestly believing that my goal of running a mile by the end of the year was going to happen.

Well, that goal is still set, just may be postponed.  Who knows?

At least, I know that Mr. Cane can retire, or at least take a vacation now and then. That's a plus, right?

Of course it is!  

So, I'm not all that upset by his reappearance today.

I also knew it was coming.  I have been feeling steadily worse off for about a week and a half or two weeks.  I just didn't want to admit it, but, now that I can't hide it any longer I might as well face it.

With any luck, I won't have to use the bastard everyday.  

At least, I don't have to brush a lot of dust off the ferker.

Here's to keeping your fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment