Thursday, November 1, 2012

Taming the Wild Ones

Well, this morning as I went through all the photos we took last night I realized something.  I am a crappy dad!  We took a crap load of pictures last night, but it seems like they were all of the Pizzmeister.  Poor Two-zy!  We really do love you just as much.  I promise to make up for it.

Anyway, here are some photos of our little lion and his monkey brother.  I think there is at least one picture with the monkey in it.  

Taming the Wild Ones

nap time waiting for candy getting
Big brother attack prior to costume


Random photo I am adding because I like it

More big brother attack: Pizzly Getting into character

Eating the baby's tummy

Uh oh Scary lion

"I'm not a lion!  See, I'm just a boy!"

Great Grandma holding a vicious Monkey!

Our little lion is sad that he has to wait to go
trick or treating

Tired of waiting and is now in attack mode

Finally!  We're going to get some candy!

 Hope everybody had a happy and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment