Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Painted Piggies

The other day Pizzly decided that he wanted Mama Bear to paint up his wiggly pigglies, which was totally fine.  

I mean after all what's a little toe nail polish among family right?

"No big deal.  Let him paint his toe nails." I thought.

Well, before I knew it, it became a BIG friggin' deal!

You see, I started to feel left out.

It just wasn't fair.  Mama Bear got to have pretty toes, and the Pizzmeister got to have pretty toes, but what about Two-zy and me?

Don't we deserve to have pretty toes?

Ok, I left the baby out of it since he's only a few months old, but I did feel a little bit left out, so I asked the boy if I could have my nails painted too?

He said, "Of course!"

Yay!!!

Then my cute little one proceeded to to do his best to paint up my crooked and often broken toes.  It was awesome, and he did a really good job.  

Not bad for a 2.5 year old!

And, what's bestest of all is that Pizzly is really proud of his shiny toes.  

This morning he was wiggling them in my face and shouting, "Look Dad!  Shiny!" 





No comments:

Post a Comment