Thursday, July 5, 2012

Babies Make me Cry...With Pride! Welcome Two-zy!

Oh man it has been a tiring last few days, especially for poor Mama Bear, but that's okay we got a NEW BABY OUT OF THE DEAL!!!

Pizzly wants to officially introduce you to Two-zy.  He's such a proud big brother.

And, believe it or no the Pizzmeister is wicked helpful too.  He's our little "go to" guy.

Just say the word and it's done!

Anyway, after we brought Two-zy home and after the Pizzmeister begged to hold him, I couldn't help but to start getting emotional all over again.

I say again because while poor Mama Bear shat Two-zy from her womb I cried...a lot.  

I just felt so bad for her!  I can't stand the thought of her hurting.

Then the most amazing thing happened.  

I swear that as Two-zy was coming out he opened his eyes, which happened to be pointed in my direction, and then the little booger winked!  

Now, that may be an ominous sign of things to come, but that didn't matter because I was thrilled to see his cute little face.

Then he was out and crying.

I would like to think that I was all calm and composed and everything, but I wasn't.  I was sniffling and snorting and laughing and crying all at the same time.  I was overwhelmed with emotion, just like when the Pizzmeister came out. 

And, here I thought that the second time around wouldn't be as special as the first.

Boy, was I wrong!

Now, as I sit watching my two boys look at each other I can't help but start tearing up again because I am so proud, so happy, and I have such a beautiful family.

The only thing that I am disappointed about is that I am still the ugliest one in the family!  It would have been nice to not have that distinction for at least a few days.


P.s. Here are some more photos for you to look at.











No comments:

Post a Comment