Friday, June 29, 2012

Alright Dobber! Get Your Baby Buns Out Already!

Ok so no baby yet.

Bummer.

I don't understand.  We have tried everything. I even made some proven to be labor inducing lasagna.  

Ok, so it might not be proven, but it was pretty damn good lasagna.

With my luck Mama Bear will start going into labor on either Sunday or Tuesday, the only two days that I have prior commitments. 

So much for all the "natural" methods of labor induction.  I guess that goes to show you that these babies have their own schedules, and will arrive when they damn well feel like it.

Until, then I guess the only thing that we can do is sit back and relax while we can.  I would go over the birth plan that Mama Bear wrote up again, but what's the use?  She already gave it to the midwife, and if Two-zy is anything like the Pizzmeister nothing will go as "planned" anyway.

Well, I guess it kind of did in that the boy wanted to come, so out he came.  I am actually surprised that the plan doesn't just consist of "Get this baby out of me!!!"

That seems sufficient doesn't it?

As long as the baby comes out happy and healthy what else could you ask for?




No comments:

Post a Comment