Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday's Weigh In!

Usually, on Wednesdays I proclaim how hard I have been working to lose weight and get healthier.  Well, I would say all that this week too, but it would be a terrible lie.  The truth is I have done nothing at all to manage my weight this past week.  No exercising, no dieting, nothing, and it will show on the scale today I am sure.

But, let's just do it anyway and see what happens!

Wait...What the hell?

I lost two pounds somehow.  How would that happen?  I have done nothing and made a pig of myself no less than 3 times this past week.

Weird...

Well, that puts me own to 282 a total weight loss of 22 pounds.  Not too bad, but I would be lying if I said that I am impressed about it.  

I guess the previous weeks of maintaining a steady 284-285 for 3-4 weeks straight have really made this whole weight loss thing a downer.  It is frustrating as hell to diet and exercise and have no results, and then it is even more frustrating to lose weight when you have done nothing at all to try and lose it. 

Well, at least I haven't gained anything, and since I my gigantic blisters have finally healed I have no reason to slack anymore, so I am off to do some steps and maybe a few sit-ups.

yucky yucky sit-ups!

They wouldn't be so bad if the boy didn't insist on jumping on me while I did them.

Who am I kidding?  They would be worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment