Monday, May 7, 2012

Holy Crap Tomorrow I'll be 31!!!

Yep, that's right. 

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I am going to be 31!

It's kind of exciting even if 31 isn't a big or important number.  That doesn't matter.  What does matter is that a birthday is a cause for celebration, and Pizzly and I have been thinking of ways to celebrate it for weeks now.  He wants to go to Pizza Hut, which is no surprise as that is his favorite restaurant these days, but I kind of want to either go on a picnic or Chuckee Cheese's.

Yeah, I know.  For most parents, going to Chuckee Cheese's is pure torture, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to go.  I think it would be fun, and I haven't been there since I was a wee little one, and I think that it is about time for the boy to discover the awesomeness of Chuckee Cheese's.  

After all, he is 2.

Well, maybe I'll wait to introduce him to Chuckee Cheese's until Two-zy comes out.  That way Pizzly will still feel special, and Mama Bear will be too tired to feel left out because we went some place super cool with out her.

Or, maybe I'll wait to go there until some weekend when Mama bear can accompany us.  I know I would be super sad to miss out on all the fun, so it wouldn't be fair to go with out her.

Ok so that's decided, but it still doesn't help me decide what I am going to do tomorrow with the boy to celebrate my birthday.

Let's see...the boy and I could go kite flying.  That's always a giggle.  Or, maybe...we could build model rockets and color them up and then blast them off!  

That sounds really fun!

It will involve all of my favorite things; spending time with my boy and blowing things up. Well, not precisely blowing things up, but sending things really high into the air I guess is a better way to put it.
  
However you want to put it, this is a whole pile of awesome as ideas go! 

Now, I am even more excited for tomorrow!

Man I am such a kid at heart!

Maybe that makes me a better daddy though...

1 comment:

  1. Happy early b-day to an awesome dad!

    ReplyDelete