Friday, April 27, 2012

We're BAAaack!!! Did You Miss Us?

Ok.  If you didn't Know that Pizzly and I were gone from Face Book for a week then that hurts.  You just cut us deep there.  Real Deep!

But, now Pizzly and I are back in action, and we have to say that the challenge wasn't really all that hard...Yeah that's what she said!  (Sorry couldn't help myself...she said that too)

OK enough of the shenanigans!!!  (Why do I do these things?)

Anyway, I have to tell you that it really wasn't a big deal.  Going a week without Facebook wasn't some life altering event or anything.  The first day and a half was the hardest part because Facebook became such a habitual thing.  You know,  wake up check and respond to e-mails, check Facebook messages, then have breakfast and play all day.

Once I trained myself not to log on to facebook immediately the rest was easy peasy.

The only problem is that now all of Pizzly's e-fan-mail has gone unanswered for a whole week.  I know the world has practically ended, and a few people are all hurt over it, but they have to realize that Pizzly doesn't really answer any messages.  It's me.  

It's not that I don't want Pizzly to express his own opinions and what not.  It's just that he's two!  He can only read a little bit and can't write yet at all.  So, unless you want replies like "hhkjsdihuhksdmkklklklkkjksdncxsdvvasbkjvasnbkjsdn,cnnkldcnl A anklLNKNKLNLNnnnklnlk" ( yes that was him), then it is probably best that I do the replies.

Oh, and to the person who said it was borderline child abuse to not allow Pizzly on Facebook for a week in an e-mail,  that was seriously funny!!  I laughed so hard coffee came out my nose.

P.s.  you were joking right?  You can never tell with some people.

So, what did we do with our week?

Yes, Pizzly has a stuffed pig amply named Pig Pig
Pig Pig started out as mine when I was a wee little one
Now, he belongs to the boy.
Well, I continued to blog.  That didn't change.

Other than that, Pizzly gave Pig Pig ample train rides while Mama Bear and I blinded our dogs with camera flashes.

Poor Dogs!!!


Oh well, they are old and half blind anyway.  The brown one was just disappointed that he didn't get a train ride too.  

Maybe next time buddy.

Oh, Pizzly also demanded that I blow bubbles incessantly while he rode his train around through them.

I have to say that this wasn't as fun as it could be.

Why?

Well, because he wouldn't let me stop to catch me breathe, so I almost passed out.  I am still feeling light headed.  

And, by the time he started insisting that I blow bubbles for him to ride through non-stop he was getting lulled to sleep by the constant, soothing movement of the train ride, so he wasn't even reacting to the bubbles.

That's no fun!

Anyway, I am glad to be back from the Facebook fast.  Now, I can keep up with you all.

P.s.  Here are the links to the blogs I've posted while I've been away from FB.




No comments:

Post a Comment