Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday's Weigh In

Well, the house is trashed, the kid is all markered up, and the Wii Fit is out.  That means one thing and one thing only.  

It's time for Wednesday's weigh in.

Let's see. I have been really lax this past week, so I am relatively certain there is little to no difference in terms of weight loss, but I may get surprised.  

Here it goes.....nope, nothing.  I weigh exactly the same as last Wednesday morning.

Oh well.  

That's what happens when you get all lackadaisical. If you do the bare minimum you get bare minimum results.  Sure, I have exercised for at least half an hour for six of the 7 days last week, but I haven't exactly pushed myself.  I've been lazy.

In fact, I have been so lazy that the Wii Fit is giving me crap about it because I haven't even played with it in a week.  It is telling me that it misses me, and I think it just asked me, "Why don't you love me anymore?"

How am I supposed to respond to that?

Crazy video game!

Doesn't it know that I am a real person with a real life?

Now I feel all guilty, and want to make up to it somehow.  I guess the only way to make it feel loved is to stomp on it while I am playing its games.  Kind of a weird way to show love and affection, but who am I to judge?

So...I am off to show the Wii Fit some love.

No comments:

Post a Comment