Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday's Weigh in!

My motto for weight loss is simple.  "Any success no matter how small is still a success."

Sure my weekly number may be small, but I feel pretty good, and if you add all the little numbers together they come out to be a bigger number.

Since last week I am down another 2 pounds, which brings me to a total of 22 pounds lighter than I was just 2 months ago.

That makes me at about 282 pounds at the moment.

Have I changed any strategies?

No not really.  I am still eating whatever I want just not as much of it, and I am still making sure that I do about half an hour of cardiovascular exercise a day.

Of the two, training my self to eat less has been the trickier.  Exercising is easy, but training myself to eat less, which wasn't all that hard anyway, took a little consideration.  

Basically,I just use smaller dinner plates and bowls that can't physically hold as much food.  I do that and I try and eat slower, so I can recognize when I am no longer hungry, so I know when to stop.

It's pretty easy really despite living with Mama Bear, a saboteur who is constantly trying to pawn food off on me. 

1 comment:

  1. Mama Bear is pregnant, right? Then she has every right to eat whatever, whenever, and refuse anything randomly. You will just have to deal with the fallout from that until your new baby arrives.

    ReplyDelete