Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wednesday's Weigh in!!

Well, this week I was a little leery of weighing in since I gained weight last week, and I kind of fell off the wagon a bit.  


Yeah, there have been a few days where I totally pigged out, so I was afraid that I was back up to the 300 mark again or close to it.


I mean, I still exercised for a minimum of a half hour a day with the boy, and all.  I just ate a lot too, and thought for sure I had gained again.


**Bummer**


I was already disappointed in myself .


That's why I was so freakin' surprised when I stepped on the scale and it said 285 and not 305!  I had lost 4 pounds since last week. 


 No, it isn't much, but I am pretty happy with it!


Hmm...so, let's see.


I started out at around 304 (304.3 to be exact), and, now, I weigh 285 even.  That's a pretty cool 19 pound weight loss!


Not bad for a little over a month.  


Well, not bad for me anyway.







2 comments:

  1. Small steps...small steps. And before you know it, you'll be there. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brett! I just wish there was a quick and easy fix that didn't involve surgery. But, you're right. Even small steps facing the right way are steps in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete