Thursday, April 19, 2012

Oy!!! Guess Who Posted Over at Tork's Blog Today?!

http://torkona.blogspot.com.au/
Me!  That's who!

We here at Dizzy Dad Headquarters are totally stoked that Tork, a rad daddy blogger over in Australia, invited us to head over to his blog and post something.

I can't tell you how honored I am.  I am excited and kind of nervous too though.

What if I screw everything up for him?

Well, it's already done with now, so you might as well head over and check it out....HERE!!!

P.s. Thanks for the invite Tork.  It really does mean a lot to me.

5 comments:

  1. Gatecrashing from Tork's blog. Was great to see another Dad blogger. Your little boy is adorable. Am besotted with the ringlets (I have one with blonde ringlets, but his hair is short at the moment, and your pic made me miss his curls).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Don't let the cuteness fool you though. The boy is a maniacal monster. And, his hair is a bit shorter now than it was in the photos, but still cute and curly. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Your welcome man.. no trouble at all..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bah! terrible grammer.. YOUR'RE not your.. i'm leaving that there so I can feel the shame hahahaha!!

      Delete