Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lucky Me! Married to a Vampire and I have a Great kid!

First things first, I am going to do something that very well may cause me bodily harm at some point soon, so if I end up missing you'll know why.

What is it that I am going to do?

Dangerous or not, Mama Bear is still
eye candy

Why, I am going to post a photo of my beautiful wife, Mama Bear, looking all vampirish.

She really is going to kill me for posting this photo, but I couldn't help it.  I just like it too much not to share it.

I really am lucky to be married to such an intelligent, beautiful, caring, sweet, dangerous, evil, undead, vampirish, woman who is such a good mother.

She's everything that I am not, and every once in a while I just stop what I'm doing and wonder how I got so lucky.

Like I am doing right now.

These days my reverie is usually interrupted, also like right now, by a toddlerdinosaurbearkittypuppy?...well, it's a crap shoot as to what the boy is at any given time. His imagination keeps me on my toes.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

I mean this kid always finds a way to surprise me.  Take yesterday for instance.  

The brat decided that he was going to give Mama Bear and I a break and do the dishes for us.

He actually did a pretty good job too.  I was as impressed as I was surprised that a 2 year old would just hop up on a chair and start washing dishes.  

Of course, Mama Bear and I were right there supervising to make sure he didn't fall or anything, but other than that he was doing it all on his own.

He just grabbed a kitchen chair, dragged it over to the sink, and then asked us to fill the sink with soapy water and away he went.

In no time at all he was scrubbing dishes like a pro.

What a great kid! 

You know I really am a lucky guy, and I can't think of anyone luckier either.



P.S.  Here's some boy buns for you!

This photo was too cute to resist sharing with you

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you save those pictures of Pizzly doing the dishes WILLINGLY. It'll be nice to remember when he's older.

    ReplyDelete