Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Challenge!

The gauntlets have been thrown down, and the challenge has been set.

One of my Facebook friends invited me to take the "No Facebook for a week challenge!"  I bravely accepted.  (It seems odd that he challenged me through Facebook for some reason, but, nonetheless, I'm going for it.)

Yes, I realize this means no Wetopia while the boy sleeps and no more cutesy little inane updates for a whole week and no looking at photos or posting them and this means no posting blog updates for a whole week either.  

Yikes, how will I survive?!

But, I think I am up for this.

It wouldn't be a challenge if it was going to be easy, and as soon as this post is completed and posted to facebook my challenge begins!  I am even going to try and not cheat by just looking at my face book page.  Even my instant messenger will be turned off.  

It'll be rough, but this is where you separate the adults from the children folks.

Do you have what it takes to denounce Facebook in its entirety for a week?

Join me and see.


P.s.  I really don't think I am going to make it a whole week.  It's not my fault.  I have a weak character.

No comments:

Post a Comment