Thursday, March 1, 2012

Poop of Rage!

So, the boy and Mama Bear are sick, which means nothing good will happen, and I have to watch my step because if I start acting too cheery I may wake up dead.

Mama Bear I am not too worried about.  She's all sound a fury, but the boy on the other hand...he's a stone cold killah!

Apparently, this morning I looked a bit too happy.  He didn't like that one bit, and before I knew it there were random toys flying at me with an angry screaming toddler behind them.

Normally, I would reprimand him for such behavior, but it was just too cute. 

The only way to explain it would be to say it was like waking poking a sleeping bear with a stick, but in this case the bear was a sleepy, sicky 2 year old.  He came at me with the thundah!

I thought I was a goner, but, luckily, the Pizzmeister got distracted by the cat, who took the brunt of the little man's fury.

Poor cat!

Never really does anything, but the mere site of him incites a rage in the boy for some reason.

Anyway, I couldn't let the boy mistreat the poor cat like that, so I had to put an end to it no matter how cute it was.  

Yes, this ended in a serious crying, pooping, tantrum, which ended up in a bath.

Fun stuff. 



Update:  From the time I started this post 10 minutes ago to now, the boy has decided to fall asleep on the couch with his butt up in the air.  So cute!  I'd take a picture, but I am afraid it will wake him, and I don't want that to happen.  I really don't want that to happen. We've already had one poop of rage today!  Let's not try for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment