Monday, February 27, 2012

Do The...Potty Dance!

This past weekend we had a first.  Pizzly, Mama Bear, and I went to our first kind of sponsored party.  It was a "Potty Party" by Huggies I guess. 

Well, maybe sponsored is not the right word.  All I know is that it seems like Huggies sent some crap that was like crack to the kiddos!

More on that later...maybe
Anyway, this Potty Party was a blast!

Pizzly got to run around with his two best buddies, we got to eat Pizza, we had cupcakes, played with bubbles, and most importantly.  We learned the "Potty Dance."


Yeah, the video is kind of creepy to me too, and the rest of the crap on the DVD is worse, but this means nothing to the Pizzmeister.  He loves it and can't get enough of it.  Thanks Huggies and to our friends who hosted this potty party.

You've single handedly just ruined my life! 

No. Not really.  We really appreciate all the work you put into the party.  I am just glad I will never have to have one at my house...hopefully. 

But, there is one thing I am a little diappointed about.  You gave Pizzly his very own dvd with the potty dance on it.  Why would you do that to me? 

I thought we were friends!

I understand why you hid it in this nifty little gift bag with all sorts of other stuff.  Had you not, I might have accidentally on purpose left it at your house with the dance mat!

Dance mat? (Yes! There's even a dance mat!)   

Really! 

Who comes up with the idea to make a dance mat for something called the "Potty Dance?!"

It's crazyness!


Oh well, at least Pizzly is having a good time with it, and we all had a blast at the party.  It's great to see the little ones running like mad and having fun.

I just wish that this dreadful dvd would somehow get "lost" because I really don't know how much more of it I can take.
 
 
P.s.  A huge thank you again to our awesome friends who hosted the Potty Party.  We really did have a good time, but be warned.  Mama Bear and I are looking for an equally annoying DVD to give to your kid as pay back.

P.P.s. The potty dance is so enthralling to Pizzly that he just crapped my floor instead of the potty.  I guess he was hypnotized or something because it didn't look to me like he even tried to go to the potty.  He just pulled his big boy undies off sat down and crapped.  Right next the dog too, so now the poor dog is hiding in a corner worried that I am going to think he dumped on the rug and yell at him.  I need a nap.   

No comments:

Post a Comment