Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome to the Jungle! That's What Baby Likes!!!

Thank you to http://magpiewrites.blogspot.com/
For providing a photo I can steal.  It came
from this post specifically.
This morning Pizzly and I remembered how much he loves hair metal, specifically "Guns and Roses." 

We were watching some music videos on youtube this morning before Mama Bear went to work when I decided I wanted to listen to some music from my youth, so naturally I loaded up some "Guns N' Roses." 

Yeah Axl Rose baby!!!

Well, eventually, "Welcome to the Jungle" came on, and when Pizzly heard the opening to it he kind of just stood there.

He was standing so still, as a matter of fact, that I thought he was crapping his draws.

Nope, not the case.

He was just feeling the music, and when Axl screams out his siren imitation Pizzly looked at me and shouted "Yeah, that's what baby LIKES!!!"

Following that, was a tournament of crazy toddler type dancing.

Boy am I exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment