Monday, January 9, 2012

Uh oh! A Doozey of a Two-zy!

Mama Bear and I found out about two months ago that my boys are healthy swimmers!

Yep...That's right.

WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!!!

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this, and I have been dying to tell everybody since we found out!  But, I had to wait until after the scary tri-mester was over. 

And, let me tell you.  It is just as scary the second time as it is the first, but now it's over so we can breathe a bit easier.

So, now comes all the fun stuff.  The hoarding of baby clothes, the remodeling of the spare room at some point, breaking out the old bottles, getting the car seat in the truckster and ready to go, and, most importantly, coming up with a name, which will be kept secret until around July 10th when the little critter is born.

Luckily, for us, we kept most of the junk that we bought for Pizzly.  So, boy or girl, number two is going to be wearing hand me downs and playing with the same ole' toys we have had laying around for the last 2 years or so.

I can't wait to see Pizzly's little face and his sure to be bent little nose when two comes home!  It's going to be awesome!

I guess he could surprise me and be completely ecstatic, but I am not thinking so.


P.s.  Before anyone asks.  Both our children were in fact planned.  No oopsies, no "mistakes" here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment