Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lovely Little Puppy!

The title to this post is a little misleading.  No,  we didn't get a new puppy.  We ended up with a little monster almost 2 year old little boy pretending to be a puppy.




But, I think he is taking his game a little too far...maybe


It is cute though.


I mean he is playing fetch like a dog a would.  You don't believe me?  


Here watch this!


video


But, that's not all the little bugger is doing.  Pizzly has also refused to use his hands while eating or taking his vitamin.  It is starting to get weird.  He's even tried to drink for the dog bowl. 


I mean I like dogs and all that.  I just don't know if I want my son to be one.


Great!  Now he's chasing the cat around the house barking at it!


Our real dogs don't even do that!


Where'd he learn to do that from?



No comments:

Post a Comment