Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Every Little bit Counts!

So far this has been an exciting week!  We've used Skype for the first time, we finally came to a decision on what tandem stroller we want and ordered it, and I cashed out for the first time on my fusioncash account! 

Sweetness! Got around 30 bucks coming my way!

Sure, you've probably already heard of Skype, and are wondering why it has taken so long for us here at Dizzy Dad land to come around, but now that we are finally using it we love it!  Pizzly has been able to talk to his Uncle and Aunt in Florida for the first time in months while being able to see there faces thanks to my Mom and Dad showing us how cool skype is.

Geez!  Who would have thought that my ancient parents would be more technologically advanced than me.  It's kind of embarassing!

Ok, so chances are you already know all about Skype, but maybe you're not so familiar with fusioncash.    
                                                                                                                   
 Free Money at FusionCash!

Basically, it is a site that pays you to take surveys, watch videos, search the web, do data input, read your e-mails, and you can even shop from a number of retailers and save a little bit of money by using the site to do it.

It's really kind of neat!

Yeah, I was a little skeptical myself at first, but it really does work!  Mama Bear and I just saved about 15 dollars when we bought our stroller, using the site.

Oh yeah, we ended up choosing the Contours options tandem stroller because it looks rad, and, more importantly, it seems to be pretty versatile and you can use multpile brands of infant car seats with it when you get the adapter.

Anyway, we are pretty excited.  It's nice to be able to have a resource like that when there's another brat on the way.

Here are a few more sites that I happened to stumble on and really like.

Search & Win

                        Totsy


  

                    nomorerack


and there about a million coupon sites, so I won't list any of them.  Just do a search and you'll find something.

Just remember.  Every little bit counts!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment