Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sometimes It sucks to not be needed

Well, this morning has been kind of a bummer so far.  I have been desperately trying to play with Pizzly, but unless there is food involved he wants nothing to do with me.

I'll be honest...it kind of breaks my little heart.

Every time I get down on the floor and start playing with his trains with him he yells at me and says "Get!"

Whats that all about?

Am I not fun anymore?

Nope.  He's finally caught on.  Da's a dork!

A lame-o!

I can't deny it!

I am a lame-o!  I have always been one.  Having a little boy hasn't changed that about me.

So, yeah.  I try too hard.  

Or...Pizzly is just little Mr. Independent because Mama Bear and I are doing something right.

If that's the case, then I can deal with being a Lame-O!

1 comment: