Monday, December 26, 2011

I Met Santa!!!....He's kind of Rude!

What a Christmas!

We all had so much fun! 

It started out with a Christmas party at Grammy's  house, and guess who showed up to warn Pizzly to be good.  

None other than Santa himself.

Of course, I couldn't meet the big man in red because I had a violent case of the Hershey squirts at the time and was stuck on the toilet.

Oh well, I will get to meet Santa one of these days.

Anyway,  Santa came and said his hellos and chatted with Pizzly for awhile. 

You know how it goes.  He apparently has a script or something he sticks to because it is always the same conversation with this guy.  "have you been good?"  "Is there anything you really want me to bring you?" "Can you try to be extra good until I come?"  Then he always ends with this. 

"I will try my hardest for you, but I can promise that whatever I bring it is something that I really wanted you to have?"  

Mama Bear said the whole visit was kind of lame, and Santa didn't even bring anything for Pizzly because he was "just stopping in to say hi."

After he left and when it appeared that the party was clearly coming to an end, we decided to head home to try to get the little man to sleep.

That wasn't too much of a chore.  He was out the minute his head hit the pillow.

It wasn't long after that, that I heard a bump on the roof and some noise a few seconds later in my living room.

So, I went down to check it out and was surprised as hell as to what I found.

Holy Crap! Santa Brought Pizzly a train!
Santa was there and setting up his gifts for us!

I was dumbfounded!

"I finally get to meet Santa!" I said aloud.

I quickly asked him if he could make sure that he didn't leave anything that Pizzly would like more than what I got for him.

His reply was, "Ho! Ho! Ho!!!  You'll get what I give you, and you're going to be thankful for it jackal!"

Again.  Dumbfounded!

Did Santa really just flip me the double bird?!

Yes.  He did.

Apparently, Santa isn't as benevolent as we all had hoped and assumed.  


He's actually kind of rude!


But, wait.  Maybe I was the one who was being rude...hmm...

Anyway, I quickly decided that he was right.  I should be thankful for anything that he is willing to give Pizzly because I know that whatever he brings will make the Pizzmeister happy!


And, that's all I really care about, making my precious little son as happy as he can be.

Then I looked about.  "Boy was this year going to be be amazing!" I thought.

Santa even pitched the tent that my younger brother got Pizzly.  

What a nice guy even if he is a little gruff every once in awhile.

At that point, I started to really appreciate the Big Man In Red and all he does for everyone.  Who else would go through all the trouble that he does to make sure people have a nice holiday?  


What a great guy!


With all that Santa had brought for Pizzly, I just knew that Pizzers was going to be super excited and happy when he woke up!  And, I was and am so grateful for that.

You know what?


I was right!

The boy was ecstatic! He immediately found the train cars that Santa left for his wooden tracks, and ran right up to me to show me.


Then Pizzly started in on his stalking, which was jammed full of goodies!

I have to admit.  I was a little Jealous!

Well, not really.  I was too busy feeling all warm and fuzzy inside to feel jealous of all the nice things that Santa got specifically for my little man.

Then, when I thought that all the presents were done being opened, I heard the little man shriek from another room and come flying up to me.

I immediately thought that he was going to attack me so I grabbed Mama Bear's old boppy to protect my self from an onslaught.   

Apparently, that wasn't why Pizzly had shouted.

He had found a present left for him in the entrance way!

Santa, the sneaky little bugger,  must have decided that it would be more fun for Pizzly if he had to hunt down a toy or too.

Genius!  Pure Genius because boy was the Pizzers excited to find that extra gift!

It was a full out work bench with tools and everything!  

As the morning drew on and the rest of the day passed, I couldn't help but feel like I was one of the luckiest guys on the planet.

I mean, I got to finally meet Santa, my baby boy got just about everything he could ever want, and we had no where to go so we could just sit and relax enjoying each others company for an entire day!  

I cannot think of anything more I could have wanted.

Except for maybe a nice home made pecan pie.

And look!  


That even appeared, as if by magic, after I made it!


I hope you all had as nice of a holiday as I had, and I wish you all the very best in the coming new year and all the new years after!

No comments:

Post a Comment