Tuesday, December 6, 2011

He Beat Me up...Again!!!

Yeah, that's right. My little brat beat me up again yesterday for no reason other than I looked like I needed it.  

We were looking at the Christmas tree and talking about all the ornaments and where they came from (no, I don't remember where every single ornament came from, but I made up some pretty good stories).  Then we decided to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas!"

At some point during the viewing of the Grinch Pizzly decided that he'd had enough of my face, so he grabbed two or three of our plastic candy cane Christmas ornaments and stabbed me in the face with them a few times in quick succession.

I think he trying to pry it off of my skull.

Well, to make a long story short, I ended up with one of the biggest, poutiest lips I have ever had in my life! 

And then, the the little monster got mad at me when I took his candy candy weapons away and told him that it wasn't cool to hurt people. He ended up jumping on me and kneed me square in the nose...again.

Of course, my nose started bleeding, and, just like last time,  I had to resort to using a tampon to stop the bleeding. 

Man, had I known how dangerous being a Da would be before hand, I would have purchased a helmet and a face mask.   

No comments:

Post a Comment