Monday, December 19, 2011

Chopped Liver...Again!

Well, Mama Bear was sick this morning and had to call in to work, which means only one thing to me.  I don't get to play with Pizzly all day like usual.

In fact, so far, I haven't had much time to play with him at all today since I am officially chopped liver because mommy's home.  

The little bugger just doesn't want anything to do with me.

I offer to go out and get him toys...nothing!

I ask him if he wants to go and get some candy...nothing!

How about going to the park...Nothing!

The Zoo...nothing!

Aaahhh! What can I do to win you back little man?!

No response...

Apparently, Da will just never be as cool as Mama.  That's ok.  I am kind of used it because it is exactly like this on the weekends and every morning just before Mama Bear goes to work.  It's like I don't exist.  Well...not really like I don't exist because he comes running for me whenever he wants to beat somebody up.  And, that somebody is always me since Mama Bear won't put up with that kind of shenannigans.


You know, as far as Pizzly is concerned, when Mama Bear's around I am only important for two things, and if neither of those things are required of me I should just disappear until he beckons me.  


Those two things are; 1, which you already know.  I am to be Pizzly's punching bag/wrestling partner when required; and, 2.  I provide him with sustenance when required.  


I guess that since he is done kicking my ass for awhile that means that I should go to the kitchen where I belong and start the long, arduous task of making the fifteen bean soup I have been meaning to make for two weeks now.


I am sure the boy is going to be hungry when he wakes up from his afternoon nipper nap.



P.S. Actually, it isn't all that hard to make the bean soup, but I tell Mama Bear it is so she will be impressed!  ;o)  Yeah, I am shameless, but I need to curry brownie points where I can.

1 comment: