Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Done, Done, and Done!

Yeah, that's right!  The home remodeling session is officially over, and I can't tell  you how happy we here at Just a Dizzy Dad headquarters are.

Even Pizzly is getting into the celebration!  

In fact, at this moment the little guy is staring into the window of our front loading washing machine and screaming and laughing his little buns off.  

Yeah, I think it's weird too, but as long as it makes him happy who am I to judge?

At least he isn't "helping" fold the laundry for the moment.  That is a huge bonus.  His idea of folding laundry is to take the clean clothes out of the basket that I already folded and throwing all of them on the floor.  

Apparently, that's hilarious!

I fail to see the humor, especially after the first hour of refolding everything.

Anyway, here are a few pics of what our new utility room looks like.

This used to be our back door
Our brand spankin' new washer and dryer Hard at
 work


The door to what I dub the Tool Cozy


Our new back door 

























































That's it for now!

Maybe when it stops raining I will get around to taking some photos of the outside.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it looks absolutely great! What a difference between old and new.

    ReplyDelete