Friday, October 28, 2011

Yay for Friday even if it is Looking Crazy 'Round Here!

Yay! Today is the day our town is sponsoring a zombie walk for the local SPCA, which means my goofy neighbor across the street is already dressed for it.  I am guessing he is supposed to be a cross dressing zombie or something.  I thought about telling him that the walk doesn't start until 5, but I decided not to because for the last two years I have really tried hard to pretend that the guy doesn't exist.  


Why ruin all that work by talking to him right?

Anyway, I can already tell that today is going to be one of those days where I am going to go bat bananas.  My crazy cat is attacking everything he can.  Right now he is walking around with a piece of bread he just "killed," and Pizzly is flipping his shznit because he thinks that my man boobs should provide nourishing milk like mommy's.

Since they won't, and I'm not willing to let him try he's on a rampage.  

Awesome!

It's a good thing he's cute, and I find his tiny toddler rage filled tantrums adorable because, otherwise, I swear there would be times when I could totally understand why some lower level animals eat their young.

I'm glad it's Friday!

1 comment:

  1. And that house was totally clean when I left. What a waste of an hour s worth of furious cleaning. TGIF!

    Love and hugs,
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete