Thursday, September 1, 2011

Empty Threats Work...Sometimes

Something really surprising is happening today.  The boy is playing quietly with his toys, and not attacking me.  I am not sure how I feel about this.

Truthfully, I am a little weirded out.

I have gotten so used to fending off various vicious Pizzly attacks that I don't know what to do with myself now that he doesn't seem to want to harm me.  I tried poking him with a stick to see if I could rile him up, but all that did was make him giggle!

How odd!

The only explanation that I can think of is that we visited my wife's cousin and his wife last night.  


We don't see them very often, perhaps once a year if we are lucky.  Maybe those aliens from Arizona scared him so much that he is afraid of misbehaving because otherwise I might sell him to them like I threatened to last night.

If that's the case, then we really have to visit these aliens more often to keep the threat alive.  It's kind of nice to be able to just chill out and play quietly for a change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment