Monday, April 25, 2011

Adult Onesie?

Not your everyday post today.  More of a product pitch than anything.  Keep an open mind,and eventually you will realize that this is the greatest idea you have ever heard.




Have you ever wondered what it would be like to wear a onsie?  I have, and I have come to the conclusion that it must be awesome!  You’d never have to worry about your shirt coming un-tucked.  You’d probably never even have to wear underwear again either.  How awesome would that be?

Well, I guess you could still wear your underoo’s, but they would be optional because the onesie almost has them built in.  But, something would definitely have to be done to stop the onesie from riding up the crack of your butt, which is surely to happen.  I have come up with an answer to that problem already.  Popsicle sticks.  Just glue them to the onesie around the area where your butt crack would be.  Problem solved. 

That just leaves us with the problem of making urination a little easier.  Having the buttons in the crotch is a cool idea, but as a whole I think we are all infatuated with doing things quickly.  That’s why I am developing a patent on a funnel system to sew into the adult onesie.  Or maybe I will just sew into the onesie reusable adult diapers so we can poop, pee, and work all while sitting at a desk or behind the wheel of a car or whatever.  It’s not only convenient, but it is also environmentally conscious too.

I know what you are thinking, “What a great Idea!” right?  I bet you are wishing that you thought of it.  Well, guess what.  Because I am so lazy, I am perfectly willing to let someone else do all the work and take all the credit, and I will even volunteer myself as a test subject for the finished product. 

How great am I? 

How many grown men do you know that are willing to wear an adult onesie and possibly even an adult diaper in order to help you find any design flaws in a product that you are working on?  What can I say?  I am a nice guy!ow Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment